Attorney Kyle F. Biesecker
Kyle Biesecker, a founding partner at the firm, has devoted his career
to fighting discrimination and enforcing civil rights laws. Although most
of his focus is on protecting employees’ rights, Mr. Biesecker also
works to prevent discrimination in the areas of housing, education and
He also represents clients whose Constitutional rights have been violated.
Prior to founding Biesecker Dutkanych & Macer, LLC, Mr. Biesecker
worked for the Indiana Civil Rights Commission and the Evansville Human
Both of these government agencies are dedicated to promoting equal rights
and ending discrimination. Mr. Biesecker has also had the privilege to
teach courses at the University of Evansville—including courses
in American Government, Constitutional Law and Public Administration and
Management. Kyle was admitted to the
Indiana Super Lawyers®
List for 2014 - 2016 and theIndiana Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in
2011 - 2013.
- State of Indiana
- State of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Federal Court – Middle District of Tennessee
Bar Memberships & Associations:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
- Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis, J.D.
- University of Southern Indiana, B.A.