Attorney Benjamin R. Aylsworth
Attorney Benjamin Aylsworth is passionate about representing clients before
local, state and federal courts in all matters regarding employment and
labor law issues. He also handles other civil litigation matters, including
divorce and family law, real estate and business litigation. His past
experience includes working for Indiana Legal Services, fighting for the
rights of less fortunate individuals who were often taken advantage of,
and who could not afford to hire a lawyer on their own. Ben was admitted to the
Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars®
List for 2015 and 2016.
Prior to joining Biesecker, Dutkanych & Macer, LLC, Mr. Aylsworth worked
as a solo practitioner in Boonville, Indiana—specializing in the
practice of family and juvenile law and real estate matters.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
- Warrick County Bar Association
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis, J.D.
- University of Southern Indiana-B.S.